Short Break

Hello, dear Fairy Peoples!

...I think that nickname is going to stick. If you are reading this right now, please know that you will forever be known as a Fairy Person.
(sinister laugh)

I just wanted to let you know that there won't be any blog posts this week. I have exams. In every subject except Latin and German. Which means I'm spending all my spare time studying.

I'm going to be SO GLAD when I am finished with Livy... I could care less about Roman wars. At least Plutarch's Roman Lives and Shakespeare's plays about Roman people are slightly interesting. People are more interesting than wars. :) And don't get me started on augmented matrices or the moles of polyatomic ions.

Anyways, just letting you know. And maybe you can say some prayers for me that I survive?

On that encouraging note I take my leave.


Love,
Shealynn

*runs away screaming about evil little tests*