Sketchbook Tour-- Frodo Baggins

If my last post, full of recent drawings, is not enough art for you... here's the latest sketchbook in my Sketchbook Tours! All drawings done by an 11-12 year old me.

Why did I name this sketchbook Frodo Baggins? Well, Frodo Baggins is far more interesting than Sketchbook Number Five from Five Years Ago. Plus, there is a drawing of Frodo Baggins on the last page, and it is a drawing that I was/am very proud of.


(wow-- has it seriously been five years since I drew in this sketchbook? It feels like yesterday. Goodness. I'm 16. I shouldn't be feeling like an old lady).
I was not feeling the best when I made this video. This means there is a distinct lack of goofiness...
A good rule of thumb: If I am not hyper/goofy/crazy, I am generally sick/tired/doing school/cleaning.

Hopefully my cute little brother's appearance will alleviate your misery concerning my obvious lack of insanity.


P.S. Perhaps one of my technical-minded readers could explain to me why all of my videos have a large black border around them when I upload them to YouTube?